Dater House & Friends Antiques
We have EXPANDED! We now have a second location in West Sand Lake, NY.
This shop is a multi-dealer shop full of country and americana antiques. We are proud of our newest accomplishment and hope you stop in to say hello!
Open 7 days a week, 10 - 5
4348 Hwy 150
West Sand Lake, NY 12196
About the Building
The building was built in 1927 as Pythian Castle. According to "Images of America Sand Lake" by Mary D. French & Robers J. Lilly the upper hall with the stained-glass windows and murals was painted by C.G. Davidson. The lower floor was many spaces over the years including an elelmentary school and dance studio.
Not long after, Bonesteel's Furniture started and operate out of the building for 30 years by James Bonesteel. We have discovered the original signage and kept it as part of the building's history.
In the summer of 2022 we decided to move in as Dater House and Friends Antiques where we have been ever since!
Photo from "Images of America Sand Lake"
- Tom Baker | Baker & Co. Antiques
- Mary Jane Breedlove | Cobbler Cottage Antiques
- Leann Breer | The Primitive Box
- Warren Broderick
- Kris and Paul Casucci | Walker Homestead
- Jan Chlopecki | Jewels by Janice
- Nancy Douglass | Willow Springs Antiques
- Brian Dwyer
- Rick Fuller | Richard Fuller Antiques
- Karen Gerhart | Catskill Mountain Antiques & Primitives
- Jean Horn | The Keeping Room
- Kris Haley-Paul | American Vernacular Antiques
- Leslie and Jim Hudson | Puurfect Companions
- Jim and Mara Kerr | Cavern View Antiques
- Donna Kochan | East Hill Farm
- Larry Kohn | Larry Kohn Antiques
- George and Billie Lukacs | 1783 House
- Jack Metzger | Jack's Outback
- Eileen Pemrick
- Scott Penpraze | Eastfield Village
- Joan Staufer | Staufer Antiques
- Judie and Kelly Stone | Butternut Barn
- Mark and Karen Wheaton | Maria's Pond Antiques
- Tom White
- Martin and KathyAnn Weber | Cobblestone Antiques