top of page

Dater House & Friends Antiques

We have EXPANDED!  We now have a second location in West Sand Lake, NY.

This shop is a multi-dealer shop full of country and americana antiques. We are proud of our newest accomplishment and hope you stop in to say hello!

Open 7 days a week, 10 - 5

4348 Hwy 150

West Sand Lake, NY 12196

(518) 712-5088

About the Building

The building was built in 1927 as Pythian Castle. According to "Images of America Sand Lake" by Mary D. French & Robers J. Lilly the upper hall with the stained-glass windows and murals was painted by C.G. Davidson. The lower floor was many spaces over the years including an elelmentary school and dance studio.


Not long after, Bonesteel's Furniture started and operate out of the building for 30 years by James Bonesteel.  We have discovered the original signage and kept it as part of the building's history.   


In the summer of 2022 we decided to move in as Dater House and Friends Antiques where we have been ever since!

Old Photo_edited.jpg

Photo from "Images of America Sand Lake"




  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Side and Front Parking Available

bottom of page